Thursday, February 26, 2009

| D&D Podcast

I know I posted about this some time ago, and really Rudy and I are the only people who listen to podcasts by choice, but y'all should check out the D&D podcast. Hear me out. Not so much for the podcast, cause unless you are really into D&D and listening to nerds talk about it, there isn't much for you. But a few months back, they ran a short 8 part series that was just a recording of the guys from Penny Arcade and PvP playing the new 4th edition.

It was really funny and I think worth a listen for two reasons 1) It feels like you are playing the game yourself which is a little bit of the old vicarious living for those of us who can't play regularly (at all), and 2) It is damn funny.

They just started a new series and this time Wil Wheaton joins the gang! He is an old vet of D&D, so he brings a little of the old-school lame to the group.

Just do a D&D podcast search through iTunes and rock out with your D20 kawk out!