Sunday, January 04, 2009

I tried to quit caffeine and it's kicking my ass harder than quiting cigarettes recently has (and that is a daily struggle!) SO I went and bought a fucking energy drink and 12 pack of diet coke. One day at a time!

Jon and Enron should pick up Castle Crashers! Or try the demo. It's a fun multiplayer game so would be fun to play with you guys and eric hates his friends so he won't ever get Live, just the 3 of us gals! Marble Blast Ultra is also a very fun puzzley game like marble madness and it's cheap 400 points I think. And N+, my friggen fave. Both have multiplayer modes as well, so hop on the pain train my friends.

Speaking of quitting smoking. THe physical part of the addiction was cake to quit - couple of days of headaches and grumpyness. NOW, it's the mental part that is friggen impossible... I don't even WANT a cigarette in the LEAST, but I can't seem to function for shit, at least the way I used to. My routines are all blown to hell and I basically don't know what to do with myself when I get home from work. Games, music, anything is all weird and foreign and "off" now, and I hate it. FUCK!

Yeah, Blu-Ray seems neat but I'm still too broke to get into it just yet. I wish the PS3 would have a friggen price-drop already. But, at the same time, I don't even play the 360 all day, so the PS3 would just collect dust.