Friday, December 05, 2008

To go with my gaming theme, a few choice names for Art and the wife to throw around:
Alucard
Bowzer
Gordon Freeman
PC Loicers
Guybrush
Daikatana

I can't think of any good ones. I actually like the name Gordon. So classy and yet sci-fy.

Cool jon! And now that both of our online statuses are hidden, we will maybe be on at the same time for 14 months! Or are we?

Playing the new Prince of Persia - it's awesome. Looks incredible (they went for this oil-painting aesthetic) and it's really fluid and fun. Also playing Fire Emblem DS and it's really good (it's just Fire Emblem again, but that's a good thing.)

Me and Eric about to podcast! I bought a skateboard today and had two gnarly slams already (I fell on the floor - I haven't fallen down in YEARS! I'm all bruised up and in pain, this will kill me.)