Thursday, December 04, 2008

| Kewl Pawtty

Rude: I have bought quite a bit of randomness from Amazon. Computer parts, DVDs, stereos, speakers, drills etc... I think I have only ever bought one book off of Amazon. Its nice since a lot of the time you can forgo Tax and if you are patient, cheap or free shipping with super saver shipping. Although, if I can find something comparably priced with a smaller store that has good reviews, I will opt for that just to do my part to keep Amazon from getting too monolithic.

O: You may also consider the following names: Erronartic, Dickish (popular with the ladies), Jacob "Damnit" or Money.

eLzar: Wow, that is pretty crusty. nothing like running mission critical software on a dinosaur. Please say they at least have redundant replacements for each component on that POS. That is not a creek you want to be up without quick swap replacement paddles. Either that, or hope the drivers are written so generically that the OS will still boot on a totally new box. That's pretty unlikely though. What ever happened to working for the Cop place... worse, Police Cop place?

D>M>