Wednesday, December 03, 2008

| Grats!

- Lil' Art 3.0 on the way! Here are my name suggestions culled from years of experience with proper nouns: Hulk, Fart, Max Powers, P Biddy (get it? Cause he's a BABY, not a DADDY), Batman Theride, and Deuce (or Junior, but I like deuce better, 'cause poo).

- Funny comment read on BGG message board, not sure if it is more funny out of context or in: "Ah, the few but wonderful benefits of colorblindness. I can't think of any others offhand at the moment, but I'm sure the others are wonderful as well."

- L3ft F0ur D34d is so much fun. I haven't played in a few days, and I am itching like a mofo to get back at it!

- I run manual backups for a Unix system at work that needs to have the date manually updated every morning. The copyright on the build of this Unix flavor is 1976 - 1983. It is being used everyday by an insurance company, which sort of scares me. It is running on a 386. To reiterate, manual date entry, copyright 1976, 386.