Monday, December 29, 2008

| News That is Fit to Print

- Xmas is over!

- It is cold!

- My month trial to Gold is over, and since Rudy and Jon are on stealth mode, I never knew when they were on to play a game with anyway, so I barely used it! :) :(

- That Rudy skate video is one of the funniest things I have seen in some time. I only watched the first half, and with no sound, but after hearing about the first few seconds from Rudy a few weeks ago, to finally see it made my day!

- I am horrible addicted to a game called Cradle of Rome for the DS. If you have one, and you like clever and horribly addicting bejeweled-ish games, get it.

- Combat Commander: Pacific is all sorted, punched, and collecting dust on my shelf as we speak. Along with all my other games. Except Pandemic which I have played 4 times at work! Pandemic Friday's, baby! The human race is a collective 1 - 4 vs. the game.

- Still enjoying the Left for Dead solo stylee. Good for some nice shooty good times.

- Didn't realize that Joss Whedon of Buffy/Angel/Serenity fame wrote the screenplay for Toy Story! At least he had top billing amongst 3 writers, anyway.

- Got over my revulsion for Tom Cruise and saw Valkryie with my cousin yesterday. It was a good movie and I was nervous and sweating the whole way through. Not like academy award winning good, but informative good. I knew about the plot, I knew about a lot of the tale, but unless the movie was telling a bald faced lie, I certainly learned something about the scope of the plan and just how far it went. Go see it.