Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm back home, thank God. Being home for Christmas is exhausting. I'm really glad that I have the rest of the week off before going back to work!

My main achievements over Christmas Break so far:
- My main in WoW is halfway to 65. Second I hit 68 I'm jetting off to the new continent. Whee!
- In related news, I almost have enough to afford my fancy epic mount, so will be able to travel even faster to places to hit: 2-3-4-shift+2-2-shift+1-6 over and over!
- I have enough money for a new TV now, so I can get a nice 32" or something to replace the loud, high-pitch emitting, heavy CRT that almost killed Enron.
- I got a year of Xbox Live, and a long-ass piece of CAT6 cable, and (I think - it's still at FedEx) a wireless headset, so I will be able to jump back onboard Left Four Dead soon! That game really was fun.

RIP Nerd Planet

My sister got me a gift certificate for there for Christmas, and it's a good thing I used it right away, because as I was getting rung up the guy asked me my name for the mailing list and then said, "You know what, never mind, it's over."

"What, really?"

"Yeah, we're closing on the fourth."

He was really depressed and sad about it -- in fact, he honestly seemed like he was about to cry. Well, it has been a long time coming, but it's still sad to see a piece of Action Team history go down the tubes. Perhaps there will be some glorious sales later in the week!