Tuesday, December 30, 2008

| Nerd Planet

My brother had made mentions of Nerd Planet closing. He asked if I wanted to go and I just told him I didn't have time. The truth of the matter was, that I just couldn't get myself to go in the place. I just would have been too bummed out to enjoy a fire sale. It's never fun to see the local gaming store go under.

Yeah my Xmas was exhausting too. In fact I got a stomach bug on Friday that knocked me out of commission for nearly the entire day. On the upside I also received the gift of 12+1 months of Xbox Live Gold. I am still short one Left 4 Bread game though.

eLzar: KK: Pacific sounds sweet. We'll have to bust some of that action out next time we're gaming.

I still have a heard time watching Tom Cruise in a movie. The entire time I keep thinking to myself, every dollar I pay to watch his movies, something like $0.10 will end up in Scientology hands. And even though a movie ticket is only $10.00, that's $1.00 into the L Ron Sex machine. That's just too much nautical sex for me to bear.

D>M>