Sunday, November 02, 2008

I'm also playing Fallout 3 and it's good! I also have Fable 2, and that game is incredibly fun also , but they're both very different games. Sorta open-worldy (fallout more obviously) but Fable totally has the feel of a single player WoW exp, in a totally good way. Makes me feel happy when I play it. Fallout 3 is pretty depressing, but I'm enjoying myself and I think it is worlds better than Oblivion (totally more focused), even though some of the annoyances from Elder Scrolls find their way here. It's rad though. In both games, I'm mister good-guy as well - I just don't have it in me to be an asshole. Sometimes I'll be a little snarky, and I kill motherfuckers ALL DAY without them so much as seeing me, but yeah. speech-wise I'm mr. nice guy.

Don't spoil it for me outright Jon, but let me get a little hintage from you. I don't have Dogmeat, the dog. Um, is it something you do that makes him available or will it just happen eventually? The dog in Fable 2 is awesome and totally lovable, so I kinda wanted some company in Fallout 3 as well. But I'm level 8 now, and fuck if I'm starting over - I've done way too many quests.

*******
Me and Eric have been doing our Podcast for a few weeks now and it's a lot of fun. Eric is shy about it (!?) but I'm going to pimp it to you guys real quick, just so if you have some time to take a listen and give advice (or of course, participate which is always welcome.) You can search for it on iTunes: Electric Cardboard Mayhem. Or it's even hosted on this here site: SECRET

I listen to a ton of podcasts so it's fun to actually make one and edit it, etc. It's rough, it's two assholes you guys already know, but it's fun and would be rad to get some feedback. THanks