Thursday, October 02, 2008

| The AT Podcast

Rudy and I have been hammering out some technical details over the past week regarding our new little podcast and I wanted to send out a call and request out the rest of the AT for info and input.

1) Clearly, everyone is very busy. Does anyone have any interest in making time to be a part of this? Right now, R00d and I have been working on it at night from like 9.30 to 11.30-ish. For me that works best as the family is asleep an I can do what I gotta do. Anyone feel like they could possible free up that block of time every so often?

2) Does anyone want to be a part of this in the first place? Everyone in the AT has a valuable point of view to add to a show about gaming (mostly), so don't feel that you don't. Heck, I play less games than anyone on the blog, with the exception of probably Ryan, and I feel I can contribute. Ryan has a place on the podcast too, for sure.

3) What should we name it?

We got our sound quality up to par (for a first podcast, certainly), we got some material and a format, we just need to get started and we wanted to see if anyone else wanted to be a part of it!

Didn't want to speak for you Rudy, so please add/subtract anything you want here.