Sunday, September 28, 2008

| OF COURSE

I wanna try skype to do a remote podcast! Lemme know your account name, and I will actually try and search for it right after I post this message!

I have a mixing board and mic here, so I know the signal to you should sound nice if I can figure out what I am doing. My only problem is that I am wireless in the garage, and if I want to talk at a decent level at night, I will need to be in there. Unless we get REALLY serious and I run a cable out my front door and into the garage....

I know the Instance guys have one dude in Utahrr and another in Austin, TX and occasionally someone from France, and their sound is awesome. I also think that they use skype, though I will check their forums to see if there are more details on their setup.

DO IT AND I AM THERE! Can I talk about ASL? *grimaces ever hopefully*