Wednesday, May 28, 2008

| So beat

I am still lagging. After the Con I went out with my GF and her sister until mid-eve. I was a ruin by the time I got home. Plus I have been playing catch up at work. Blah!

On the upside I was finally able to get the pictures up and the spreadsheet completed this eve. Have at it boys. If you have forgotten the password, just think... Batman... Punch... Two words and no spaces. Still don't get it, e-mail me.

jr0n: That sounds like your department is about exactly where you half expected them to be, isn't it?

I am glad we were able to bust out for the extra Thursday action. Normally I feel a bit rushed as Monday comes up, but this time, I felt like it was just about right. Good shit guys. See you all next year!

BTW, the bill for the room and the Knuckles tab came out to $1,218.08 or $174.01/head. Maybe next year DaveDefeat and Ian will make it and help subsidize. jArk.

D>M>..F>uCKeR>NuTZ>