Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The con was good. I really needed the break after (counts on fingers) six or seven weeks of working every day. I actually have been so tired that I could barely think or talk. So just hanging around away from work did me good.

Where are those entries on the game spreadsheet Enron?

Actually I think we have been slackin' on the game spreadsheet in general this year and need to step it up. I mean even if you're playing dominos with your friends at the rec center or something, I want to read about it! Reading about what people are playing is one of my little joys.

Today was such a stupid day at work. Saturday was supposed to be the big web deployment. Well that effort shit the bed and they slipped their delivery time to eleven o' clock this morning. We heard nothing until three at which point they told us they would deliver sometime around 7:00. A lot of "hurry up and wait" ensued. Fast forward to eight o' clock where our boss starts asking for volunteers to test in case the delivery happens between two and six AM (I didn't sign up for that one). Note: our ship date is Thursday.