Monday, May 26, 2008

| Post-Con Stink Up

When I got home from the con this morning I felt like DYING. Oh my god, I was SO burned out and tired and felt like death. BUT, I had a great time. Thanks for all the fun games, horrible food, good cheap laughs, BBWs, and just overall good time. I still haven't fully recovered. I was in my bed by about noon and sorta slept for a few hours, but I still have that "ehhh" feeling to my body. Gonna take a few days to recover.

Share your pictures Dennis and Enron and whoever else was snapping pics. I wanna see how things came out. Sorry Mike if it seemed like I was picking on you in the bar. I guess the beer turned me into a mean drunk (I'm usually a nice drunk) and I should have been equally mean to everyone about the awesome hotel food service. No hard feelings I hope!

Non-Con related, I looked at the AoW page Eric, and it looks awesome! Shoot me a password if you can - I'd love to try the demo. NICE presentation you guys got on the page. I was looking over the XNA stuff again and had that "ohhh I wish I could make video games" dream again. That kinda goes with my "wish I was an Archaeologist like Mike" feelings I get when he and I talked about his digs. Guess the only thing stopping me is myself. Cool to see people I'm friends with doing interesting and rad things. Wish I could be a worthless turd who spent a fuck-ton of hours playing Puzzle Quest and listening to video game podcasts - oh wait, I did do that today. Good job Rudy.

EDIT: One of my podcasts today had the guys in charge of the XNA Creator's Club on it, and they were implying that when you create games in XNA you can compile them for either 360 or Win - is that the case for yours? I guess what I'm getting at is that from the movie it looks like it could fit perfectly in the XBLA in the same way Puzzle Quest does (and PQ seemed to be a hit across a shit-ton of platforms - so many people I know have it on the DS and either WIN/XBLA - would rock so hard if you guys went epic in that direction.)