Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rude: I got a PSP thinking that I was going to be in emu heaven. As it turns out, it is impossible to d/l anything because my firmware is too new. If you got the new slim version, I am afraid you might be in the same boat. I'm not sure about your whole battery deal, but I got some legit games for it (baseball, tony hawk, puzzle fighter, etc.) and I enjoy it fairly well. If you figure it out, please let me know.

As for BSG, I am wondering if the last season will be postponed indefinitely like everything else because of the writer's strike. I know the new season of Lost is going to be postponed 'till at least the summer if not longer, 24 is being postponed indefinitely as well. Most shows are getting the shaft, and I fear BSG might be in the same boat.

Saw Dan in Real Life. Pretty good. Started out kinda slow, but picked up and had a good ending. A little chick-flickish, but that is what I tend to like. Steve Carell could act in just about anything and I'd go see it, except Evan Almighty. Even I have standards.