Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh man, figuring out Emu/Homebrew shit is damn near impossible for me, BUT I did a lot of research and I guess the main method used nowadays is a thing called a Pandora Battery. Basically you get an old spare battery (the new batteries don't work apparently) then by some process using someones psp with custom firmware you turn that battery into a "pandora battery" which can be used to load custom firmware on ANY psp (fat or new slims.)

You can get em off ebay, or make em or pass them around. Even a dude on youtube who will do it for 10 bucks if you send him a spare battery (he's like a super hack/mod nerd who does all these PSP NEWS vids, and I actually believe the dude would send you the modded battery back.)

So, yeah - not something EASY, but it's possible looks like. I followed some forums and people with new PSPs got it to work.

Something Awful PSP Homebrew Thread. I looked at this shit then vids on Youtube... so yeah, pretty sure POSSIBLE, but definately a project. I'm in no rush. (But if I get/order/make/find a thingy that works, i'll pass it on to you 4 sure)

EDIT: This here site, HERE
is pretty easy on the eyes and seems to explain stuff ok. STILL, we need to find someone rocking custom shit or bribe someone to help us.