Sunday, November 11, 2007

| (+[__]::)

Yup. Got a PSP! Came with Daxter (platformer - its ok - good graphics but no Mario game thats fer sure) and then I got Final Fantasy Tactics. Cool game. I played the hell out of the GBA version, so not quite sure why I got this haha, but whatever - good material for sittin on the can, so hey. God of War game coming out soon looks really cool and theres some other ones I want.


I'm not gonna jump into the homebrew/emu thing quite yet (besides I need a "pandora battery" from someone whos already running custom firmware, and I just wanna chill b4 trying to figure out the madness of crackin this thing.) But I got loads of GBA roms still on my comp, so whenever I do get around to it, I should be in good shape.

That's one thing holding me back from buying that Sega Genesis collection. Has a ton of games on it (including sonic 1 which rules) and i assume theyre kinda optimized for the psp as opposed to running an emu, but, I dunno. We shall see. Oh, I think u can also rip iso's of ur UMD games to run off your memory card (if u got the 4gb one) so maybe ill go rent crazy and down that route if I ever crack this thing.

BSG: I just watched the Battlestar Galactica movie RAZOR (which I think airs this month on Sci-Fi) and it was very awesome. Good little stand-alone movie based around the Pegasus and its time b4 meeting up with the big G and then when Lee Adama was in charge of it. Mostly stand-alone, but has a few gnarly "bridges" to the end of the series, so MAN, can't wait to see how this shit turns out. I REALLY think its gonna have a bummer/sad ending (in a good way, not dudes flying around los angeles on hover-motorcyles)