Monday, September 10, 2007

| MIA Action Team Members

Where is Ryan?

Where is Denis?

Also, regarding the SC Panzergammengruppe, here is a nice poll they are running on the Yahoo message board regarding next week's meeting, and remember this is after there was a fair amount of interest from new members to play a miniatures game, and me talking about wargames:

Please select from the following, a game (or games, you can vote twice!) that you would like to play at next weeks meeting.

o Steve Jackson game (i.e. Chez Geek, Munchkin, etc)
o Euro game (i.e. Ticket to Ride, riverboat game)
o Random board game (i.e. Monopoly, Clue)
o Other card game (Apples to Apples, etc)


Ouch. Pretty sure this is not for me.

In non-related news, I think for the first time in my life I was bitten by a hornet. Apparently, they bite, not sting. Either way, it latched on while I was running Wylie through a path in Nisene Marks Park, freaked me out so I swatted at my leg, it didn't let go, I had to hit it again, and finally it let go. Immediately it swelled up and started burning/pain.

Long story short, next day felt like I was kicked in the shins for about an hour, next day horrible itching. Today, less itching.

Bottom line, wear pants when running though trails at a park.

Anyone interested in some online wargaming? Email gaming, so its like one turn a day? Or even a few turns in a night? Something? Anything?

Rudy and I played ASL on VASSAL a few times and it was pretty fun I thought. Any takers? All sorts of games are available from Space Hulk to ASL. Do it!