Thursday, September 13, 2007

Caught this today, thought it was pretty interesting:

French Artists of 1910 imagine the year 2000

Fantasy Hockney again, you say? I dunno, I may have to ride off into the sunset after my dominating season last year. LOLZ

In other news: I just got a call yesterday from the MGM-Mirage regarding my application for an internship/flunky position and after reviewing my file, they want me to start as a salaried floor supervisor instead.. wow! So, that's kind of a good news / bad news thing.. means I'm about 18 months ahead on the advancement track, and the money will be.. well.. alright if unspectacular to start.. but it also means 45-50 hours a week, which is going to suck balls. Plus, I have to hope for afternoon/evening/weekend shifts so Haylee isn't in daycare 8 hours a day. Meh.

Also, not much notice.. they called yesterday and I start... TOMORROW. Yikes.