Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy b-day Ryan!

Hey Aeryk, I do not think I have it in me to get down to SC next weekend. I will actually be camping with Matt in the SC mountains on Friday/Saturday and I think I'll need a break the rest of the weekend. Although maybe your kid is ready for his first camping trip! Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something in the SC area on Saturday though?

HOWEVER!

My gf/bff is going to be out of town Oct. 13th-21st, which encompasses not one but two weekends. One thing I have noticed about when she is out of town is that I am just NOT decadent enough. Therefore, I propose that on whichever day is best we have an all day and night gaming, drinking, and farting extravaganza, resulting in the long-awaited unveiling of my prized Mazes and Monsters DVD! In the interest of fairness, I might also be able to make it down there the other weekend. I would appreciate it if you would buy one of those metal, portable sheds for me to sleep in. I've always thought those are sort of cool.