Monday, September 24, 2007

| But Just Think How Exciting It Will Be

When the Action Team DOES have a matchup that week! The dicks, asses, boobs, jerks, etc. are gonna be HUGE!

Damnit Enron, I can't get any messages to you on Slash Dot, so you are gonna just have to read this: JOIN THE BGG HOCKEY LEAGUE SO I CAN CLOSE IT AND DRAFT, FUCKER. SEE PASSWORD AND LEAGUE LINK BELOW (ME).

- SC Panzergammengruppe update: I have found a group! For the most part, they play economic games, BUT Ian (the guy I met on BGG) is into Federation Commander, has Advanced Heroquest AND the expansion, Battle Lore, as well as EVERY EXALTED BOOK ever released on his shelf. Owns two BB teams and is in two leagues with them, and is open to learning more wargame stuff. There is another math nerd in the group who is open to wargames too, but he has been know to be stricken with analysis paralysis because of him trying to 'reduce everything to othello'. Oh yeah, he is the lead guitarist for a band called "Hacksaw to the Throat". Interested to see where this wednesday night group takes me. So far, Goa was played last week. Ho, hum.

- Not that anyone cares department: NHL Center Ice Online is radicool! I can't get Center Ice on my cable carrier, so the alternative is to use their online version, which is actually better, sort of. You can watch 4 games at once, split screen style, see live stats and highlights of all the games on the fly, set up a fantasy player button that tells you you live fantasy stats, and I THINK you can watch archived games after they happen. No TiVo functionality for live games I don't think, but either way, at least I get me some Kings!

- Leslie is outta town friday through sunday this weekend, so I got the boy solo. Anyone wanna come over and stay with me? We can play games during naps and after he goes to bed, and change diapers during the day! Along with walks to the beach/forest, eating food, playing, etc. DO IT! *crickets, crickets*

- Watched Parrots of Signal Hill and Air Guitar Nation this past week. Good stuff. I have visions/delusions of entering the SF Air Guitar Qualifying round.... I suggest 'renting' (downloading) it ASAP.

- And for those of you who have not enjoyed Arrested Development yet, I envy you. Rent the first season of that before you do anything with your life! You will not regret it!

- Another no one cares department entry: I have a complete and fully laminated and clipped set of Up Front! sitting on my shelf now. Nothing like having the love for a dead, OOP game.