Saturday, September 22, 2007

| BGGHL

K, so I think that perhaps a better idea, and one that helps EVERYONE (including those not involved with the fantasy hockey league) is for Johnny, Enron and R Dub to switch leagues, or at least also join up with this league:

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/44756
password: aldie

This is the board game geek league I am 'running' as well. Same rules, but no has drafted yet, and there are already 7 teams. That way when you 3 guys join, there will be 10 teams, which will roxx0rz!

I don't know any of these people, all I know is that they joined from BGG so they like board games, so MAYBE a little less "Eating a Dick" talk, or at least we need to move that to the blog...

Anyway, I think it will be a better experience, really, to join up with that league and have some more thinned out rosters. More balanced.

SUCK IT!

PS I guess the Up Front rules and War of the Ring have run off to start a new life somewhere in Idaho. Good for them that they found true love, and bad for me that they hate me so much I drove them away!