Friday, September 21, 2007

| After consideration I have decided that I like the part where Batman punches the Joker into the applesauce

I was at the register today in the supermarket and the guy in front of me was wearing a light grey suit, carrying a faded, black, over-the-shoulder briefcase, and had his greying hair cut so that it was approx. two inches away from his ears in every direction. WTF? I kept trying not to stare, but really the man had no sideburns, and literally two inches of skin was showing above his ears. I kept thinking of the guy in the Supercuts commercial - talking about "moats" around his ears. These were moats like the English channel is a moat! GEEZ. Also there was a strange odour about the man - for some reason I kept thinking of Cthulhu. Sometimes I love San Francisco.

In other news - (much belated I know)
Jon - I have your Hordes book
Eric - I gave you the Upfront rules back a long time ago - sorry that I don't have them now to give to you. I hope you find them. Are you still keen to play that game? I will continue to try to get a set if you are.

Rudy - dont' lose your soul to your job! I can't even imagine being a crime-scene photographer - bleagh.