Thursday, August 09, 2007

nah man, that stuffs not boring to me, I was an anthro major before i flunked outta college HARD! So yeah, it's always been interesting to me. Trips me out to have a friend who not only went into Archaelogy, but friggen PHD'd it! That's cool. I'm just curious, because I know the whole Pompeii thing has been around for a long time, and I wonder what new kind of things you guys might find or study. Man, you need to be out diggen up new Pyramids!

Donnie Darko was way sweet. Awesome flick. Kinda checked out wiki's n shit on it after seeing it to get a little better grasp of it. I like that director! And he's like our age! Born 1975 I think. Maybe I can get him to direct the telenovela version of my man-e-mouthesuscript, SPACE ZOO 1999.

You guys ever play Dwarven Fortress? I might join SA for the forums - they seem pretty rad. But on the little bit of the forums they let you preview, ppl were talkin about this game. Its like rogue/nethack but like a HUGE world with all kinds of neat interesting shit in it to do. Haven't actually played it, but got it last night so I'll try this weekend. Last night played a ton of JFK Reloaded. Jesus, thats morbid but pretty fun.