Friday, August 10, 2007

| Hey, It's Me!

So the past few weeks has been pretty crappy, culminating in the past few days, and then this weekend. Between the constant cleaning out and organizing of our two storage units (the thought sickens me), to Wylie having a fever for like 3 days and then a rash for 3 days after that, to boxing the crap out of our house, to trying to get our architects to keep a schedule, to getting MINOR food poisoning, to more boxing, to throwing my back out, to more boxing, to Stampy having an surgery to remove an abscess from his throat, to more boxing, to driving up and down to Aptos in a 24 hour period, to more boxing, I am ready to drop.

On the bright side of life, we will be living in Aptos Monday night, and while I will be 'commuting' occasionally to check/manage the progress of the house, I will be a NorCal Jerk soon enough. Or at least a Central Coast Jerk. I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to not being here anymore.

Things that are good about Aptos that I gleaned during my 24 hour stay there:

- We are prolly a 3 minute walk to the ocean, here we are!

- Our house (rental) has a 2 and 1 car garage!

- There is a traditional English Pub a short bike ride away.

- I counted two Benzos while I was there. More in Capitola, but while in Aptos, there were only two! Not two in each driveway like there is here!

- Coffee shop close by.

- I get to shop at Safeway again! Just like old time in MB!

- The produce is RIDICULOUS! It just travels a bit north of all the farmlands to the south and into my mouth!


Hey yeah, did I give someone my copy of War of the Ring? If I did, you are stoked! If someone borrowed it, that is better for me cause I kinda want to play it and then maybe keep it. If I gave it away, I still wanna play it sometime!

Monday Move Day!