Saturday, July 07, 2007

| Snapetimus killed Dumbletron!

Yeah, just saw it today too! I liked it! Wasn't expecting much, and I was entertained. I dunno, I've seen a LOT worse acting in shit, so didn't really rub me the wrong way. Product placement shit? Hmm... gets on my nerves, but I just tried to block it out. Don't think I'd wanna see it again for a LONG time - was just so busy and overstimulating. But now talkin to some friends about it, I think i'll see it again someday. And the fuckin transformers were BAD ASS. When they were fighting through the city and changing etc, fuckin coooool.

I liked how even tho it was PG-13, it seemed to push that limit a few times. Like the classic PG 80's movies like Ghostbusters and Goonies etc... it's not like those movies, but it felt adult enough for me considering its based on toys. And i liked Bernie Macs part and John Turturo is just fuckin funny as shit.

OH MAN, you see the trailer for the next Cohen Bros movie? Looks cool... like fargo-ish. Dark, not like the last couple stinkers they made. Trailer!!!