Sunday, July 08, 2007

I hear you, I do. I thought the effects were totally kick ass. I guess I was just hoping to be able to see more detail in the battles between individual Transformers. Like the bumblebee fight..? And most importantly the MOST IMPORTANT FIGHT OF TEH MOVIE!!! Weren't you at least minimally disappointed that you didn't get any big payoff between Megatron and Optimus Prime? I dunno, I guess I was expecting something epic, like a huge knock down drag out 10 minute fight. Instead, we got what, two gun shots and a trip through a building and the rest was done off camera. Hell the fight between Optimus Prime and the freeway guy (forget who that was) was *WAY* friggin' better than the Megatron thing at the end.

Anyway. It was still a good flick, and I totally recommend anyone and everyone to go see it. But, do so understanding what you're going to see. Huge beautiful CG fest, product-placement & corny/hokey acting movie. Oh, and one SMOKIN' HOT chick. Meeow!

LOL