Sunday, December 31, 2006

The one that got away

Oh man, I really should've taken Leslie's advice and grabbed the Wii from Target, but instead I was all in a hurry to hit the road so we just left. But since then I have become obsessed with finding one. I've probably wasted 4 hours checking stores and it would've taken maybe half an hour out of our way to go get one.

Mostly I'm obsessed because it seems like such a fun thing to have at the New Year's Eve party tonight. In my mind, the Wii has grown into this device of mammoth fun generation that would ensure that the party is a hit. Instead, now that there is no Wii, it will be a solemn affair, only the dreary noise of our lips smacking drowning out the sound of our thoughts. Apologies guys!

I love Guitar Hero II. I'm playing through hard and am at the fifth group of songs. It emphasizes different skills than the first one. I think there's more extreme hand movement. However, so far I seem to be up to the task! I will demolish you, Hangar 18!!!

As for the game spreadsheet idear, good call. I for one am tired of seeing "750-point Merc vs. Cygnar mega-showdown!" every time I log into the site, myself. Therefore, it is done! The current stuff now belongs to the 2006 tab, as of tomorrow start using the 2007 tab. Huzzah for internets!