Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oi! Dat's mi leg!

Okay, I will be in the fine land of LaLa for Xmas. I will get down there Friday the 22nd and returning on Wednesday the 27th. Sweet. Elzar I would be game for some hanging out time. I will probably have some time. We need to rock out ASL or Bonaparte at Degoba.

That is kewl that they are using Kopitar in the images there. He is sup4r sweet. I have been able to watch a couple of Kings games and I have been impressed with his skillz. That boy should have a bright future ahead of him. Lets hope the kings dont muss it up with him.

I have been busting out the Belgium Brewing (Fat Tire brewery) and Winter Hook. Good stuff. Love the seasonal brews.

Rude: That is a awesome Mr T picture. Mr. T and his antithesis. I wanted to see Coffee and Cigs, but it filled up befiore I could get tickets at the film festival a couple festivals ago. I did see the Gza, Rza, Murray scene though. Was pretty cool.

D>M>