Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FYI...

...my previous post was showing some tagging going on in LA that uses Anze Kopitar from the LA Kings as it's subject, a la OBEY/Andre has a posse. It is radicool!

- Wow, cracked has gone from a Mad magazine ripoffs targeted at kids to an online satire site that is clearly targetted at early 20 somethings and uses swear words. I remember how scandalous it was seeing little, teeny, tiny boobies in the margin art by Sergio Aragones. How times have changed.

- Winter brews are out in stores now, I am enjoying a Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale as I type. My favorite is Ole Fezziwig by Sam Adams. Try it! Delicious!

- Xmas will be in MB for me this year, no travel at all (except for a visit to my dads on xmas day)! So that means if any of you out of town mooks wanna get together, we gotta do it!