Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wow man, grats on the 2nd bday for the little one! Dude, i totally remember when you blogged she was born and all the story so far. So FAST!!! Happy birthday to her and congratulations to the lucky parents again! :)

So, after telling you guys about my LAPD job MONTHS ago, i finally got the call today to come take the drug test. 2 fuckin months it took for the background check. Of course I had quit my job within a week of the process starting, so big fucking OOPS on that one. After a few weeks of unemployment (and my credit falling further into the negative zone I'm sure) I started doing "extra" work for tv shows and shit like that. It's actually really fun, BUT pays minimum wage, so was basically gas and smoke money, yipee. SO, in the next few weeks, you might start seein me on TV! The shows I've done so far are:

ER: I'm a construction worker fixing a broken elevator. IN the scene, the indian girl and JOHN FUCKING STAMOS walk past me while having a conversation. Dunno when it airs, but I think its like the 7th episode this season. I SHOULD be totally visible on camera.

Shark: This is the new show staring James Woods as a attorney or some bullshit like that. Anyways, I play a "ball-boy" on a college football team, and I should once AGAIN be visible trying to catch footballs being thrown to me. The scene is an accused rapists (the QB) is running drills and I'm next to him passing him the ball while the main actors of the scene are on the sidelines talking or some shit. That shoot was cool cuz we basically got to play football for half a day and get paid.

24: I play a middle eastern-ish "detainee" for the next season of 24 (starts in friggin January I think) and it was a 3 day shoot, so I should get some face-time (like Face from A-Team, duh.) The scenes/sitation was: a bunch of middle-eastern types are rounded up and put into a camp. There's 2 dudes in it, one who I think is the good terrorist, and one who is the bad one, and its stuff like - they stand around talking, then they accuse the "good" one of snitching on them, then there's a big prison fight and the good one gets halled off. So I'm all over the place in these scenes (looks like it'll be part of "one hour" of the show.) So look for me in a tight-ass blue shirt with my huge man-titties waving about.

Crossing Jordan: Did this just yesterday. I'm a dude walking around the street going into a subway when Jerry Connely tackles some dude that's spreading (no joke) the Hunta Virus around Boston. And one other scene I'm with some chick coming out of a store walking in front of the main chick and dude while they get out of their car talking.

That's about it! PRetty fun! Wish it paid a living wage cuz I'd do this shit for a living. I wanna get booked on Heroes (new NBC show I really like) or something cool like that. Still prolly have at least a week or 2 before the LAPD thing starts, so more chances to be "discovered" and be like Harrison Fordington.