Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Los Angeles is Burning...

...with baby fever! Leslie is having the same friend, Meredith, stay at the house as last weekend, but this time, she is bringing her sister, Jennifer, and her kid that is a week younger than Wylie, Asher. What does this mean for you, fair Action Team? It means I may, or may not be skipping town to escape the Mess o' Mothering that will be going on at my house starting Thursday and ending Sunday!

So, MAYBE, if I can swing putting both car seats in their rental car, which then also has to fit 3 adults, and get the Prius for the weekend, I may just jet up to SF to invade your homes for a few days!

If I can't get the car seat situation figured out, I don't really wanna drive the truck up there again, so the deal is off!

Updates as they come, and Rudy and Denis are welcome to flee with me, if they are so inclined, though I doubt it.

ASL!