Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yeah dude, Eve is pretty much completely a "sandbox" game I guess? IE, the only reason I played for as long as I have is because of the people in my corp and the politics and the pvp etc. Yeah, I mining is definately an acquired taste. I was into it at first (dont ask me why) and I actually have a pretty gnarly mining barge etc, but once my corp got dragged into a bunch of wars, pvp is where my <3 is now. It's pretty exciting stuff :). For making money though, yeah dude, it is a GRIND. Mining, Playing the market (trade routes, etc), Missions (kill missions though - dont bother with the other kinds), and ratting (killing npc's in the belts) is how you basically make money. All of those are pretty g-damn boring on their own right, but if you do it with friends, or add the risk of pvp into it, can be cool.

Weird game for sure :) gonna jump on right now as a matter of fact. My name is POUNDROCK so send me an evemail and we can chat if im online at the same time.