Monday, August 14, 2006

Shoot me pleez. ;/

nah. Rude, you can have my ISKS, however much I managed to scrounge in 15 hours of play. BELEIVE ME IT WASNT MUCH. But it was a lot of pebble collecting and waiting for the spaceship to fucking move so it WAS DESERVED. BLOOD SWEAT AND PAINFUL TEARS, staring at the computer screen fucker.

I just couldn't get into the game, there were definitely elements that lined it as a classic, such as the graphics and the whole hans solo privateer storyline. but the the cons just smeared any chance of that like the gangsters smeared on st. valentines day massacre. It's clear why the game is great upon downloading it so I won't go into that, but my only complaints, if anyone actually is reading this, is the interactivity level is piss poor. I timed myself everytime I went from planet to planet and it took an average of 1 minute per planet plus docking time. OMFG. Watching a plane autopilot for 4-6 minutes was excruciating. On longer runs it was even longer. And the combat was just: Click >> Orbit 500meters >> Click Auto cannon >> Click lock target. done. Either you see your opponent in a satisfying ball of flame, or youre podding somewhere like a tadpole in a pond.

yeesh...

So what's the next MMO fellas?