Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes in my Mutha Fuggin Nutz

I hope snakes turns out to be a good one. Certainly keeping the name was genius. Not the studio's genius, mind you. Both the rabid viral fans and Samuel had a hand at keeping the goods. jr0n: You know the first thing I thought of when I thought of a Snakes on a Plane Imitator was, "Crocs on a boat". Three cheers to crocs in a boat being the next Lake Placid!

jr0n: I also thought that Ja -El had bought some random blueprints and decided to build somehting crazy like a caffinated chewing gum shampoo. Good stuff jahKnee.

In other gary gnews, word has it that GenCon SoCal will be at the LA convention center in 2007. Booooo... FTW? I guess they are going to try and pick up E3's slack. Donno if I am sold on this concept. Not that I like OC, but what the hell? Where are we going to stay in downtown LA? Ugggg... Maybe since I have been gone they have put in some sw33t hotel in downtown near the convention center. This makes it more important that we bust out the biggest "RULE!" gaming party fist-fight, fuck-fest this year at GenCon SoCal in novemeber. Game until we bleed out our penis's!

I agree with jr0n on the Little miss Soneshine action. Pretty funny stuff. Go see it jArks. That means ElRock will hate it. Fugger!

D>M>