Monday, July 10, 2006

Well, I thought both were hilarious. I can't remember ever laughing so hard in the theater as when I saw Jackass.

40-Year-Old Virgin has so many awesome little moments that it just gets better on repeated viewings. "When I remove the blade that I keep in my boot from its sheath I cannot return it until it has spilt blooood!"

And King Kong sucked ass. I think Peter Jackson has made two good movies:

-- The Frighteners (only good the first time)
-- Heavenly Creatures (excellent)

Everything else is mediocre. Return of the King is all right. I haven't seen the one with the zombie lawnmower massacre. I can probably just watch the relevant scene on Youtube or something....

Jael, I haven't forgot about ya. Well, I forgot about ya a little today (I got stuck in a bunch of meetings). But I won't forget ya tomorrow!