Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cabin Fever and Cthulhu

Cabin Fever is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Ryan and I watched it the night before I got married, and hated it so, so much, that we actually created the pastime of punching ourselves in the stomach, or leg, because anything was better than watching that horrible movie.

The pastime has carried on and is still going strong, so whenever you are doing something that you hate, or want to show others around you that you would rather be doing ANYTHING than what you are doing right now, punch yourself in the stomach. It's fun.

I would rather punch myself in the head than watch Cabin Fever again.

As far as Cthulhu adventures, I am familiar with most all of them, particularly Masks, only because I started running it for yooz guys. Why do you ask? If it's because you want to run something, then I take it all back, I know nothing and can't wait to play!