Monday, July 10, 2006

Movies

I thought 40 year old virgin was pretty funny. But just that. Too much situational humor. Although I did like it more than There's something about Mary. That one had its moments, but it never really did it for me like so many others. Not my thing I guess.

Jackass was pretty damn funny. Perhaps not the funniest movie I have ever seen, but definately up there in the top few... Yeah Steve-O is a jerk. I guess that is why we hung out with Rich. He was an ass, but the dick/depravational humor was good at times. You can only take so much of it though. I donno, in a lot of the great comedy sets, the jerk is the funniest. Homer, at his worst is great. Bender. Seinfeld crew. Etc... When they are jerks, they are on. But not to mean.. Its a fine line. Steve-O definately walks that line on both sides.

j0rn, skip the entire movie until the lawnmower. The scene is just amazingly prodigious in its gore and blood. The rest of the movie is just boring crap.

D>M>