Sunday, April 23, 2006

PBI&J&B

Ah yes, drinking. I remember that was fun. Remember that Art? I am lucky to have a beer with dinner. And by dinner I mean a meal that I eat at some point during the day or night that may be my first of the day, or third, I can't really tell anymore.

And yes, we were WAY misinterpreting the rules. Without having the rulebook infront of me, I think it was that the German HMG add's +3 dice to the TOTAL firing dice, and the way we were 'playing' was that they added +3 to every AP spent on shooting, and at the same time I think the BAR got a -1. So, when we put the two together, it was like a 4 dice swing per AP, and left the Ami's shooting like 3 dice (which was the same as a normal rifle squad), unless at a clustered square, and the Krauts shooting like a 15 for the same AP's spent. It was brutal, but man, I was going to find a way to beat that broken game, which as it ended up was not infact broken at all! I don't believe I ever came close, there was no way to ever put enough firepower consistently to pin squares, let alone, kill anyone...

I remember playing a pretty good game with Jael at the Highland house. I don't remember the details, but I think Jr0n was there and hated every minute of it.

Now I just need to figure out what was stolen and what remains and find some mini't to plug the holes.