Monday, April 24, 2006

Fuck Face

I own the fuckface baseball card. Funny that. I own the baseball card, but not the Star Wars card.

As far as you being a dad Enron, you are already a dad to more people in your life than you really should be (or realize I think), so I think you would have no problem taking the reins for real. Leslie and I both agree, you would be Dy-No-Mite! Sure, I feel the sting of missing personal time already, but I think that hinges on the fact that right now Wylie is a one way street, he gives nothing back to the cause, he just sits there, eats, craps, cries, coos, and sleeps. When that changes in the next few months, my personal time will be spent with him by choice. Am I giving up gaming? Hells no!

Not to mention that I think we can all agree, I can give anyone a run for their lazy money. When it comes to child rearing there is plenty of time to be lazy. Also, plenty of time to be frantic as frack, but again, the laziness subsides and is replaced by desire and responsibility.

I dunno. I think you will rock. And don't worry, you are NOT doomed to repeat the failures of your parents. As long as you have someone to check you, that won't happen.

DISCLAIMER: I have been a dad for all of 18 days.

The BR playlist r00lz. Ryan picked up a BR live at the Palladium 2005 DVD, and it was awesome! Interviews and like 30 songs! Good stuff, made me wanna buy the albums I missed over the years, if nothing else than to be a completeist and to support the BR cause! Fuck the kids!

C3Pr0n. Hilarious!