Thursday, February 16, 2006

Love and Death

Man I also took the OK Cupid test from the politcal test site and I am a The Boy Next Door: Random Gentle Love Dreamer which was not nearly as interesting as my exact opposite, The 5-Night Stand: Deliberate Brutal Sex Master. Damn. I kind of wish I was the DBSM guy because that guy has an awesome moniker. I think the next time we roleplay, my characters profession will be Deliberate Brutal Sex Master. Also I will die when I am 83, from cancer. I have lived 38% of my life, Boooo....

Elzar: Yeah that is creepy, but then again we have always been a bit like minded. I mean, you can not play Banjo-Man Combat Fuck with the Deliberate Brutal Sex Master while bunking with him in the dorm and not align with his political ideologies. One ring to rule them all.

D>M>