Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well hey, I know painting stuff is pretty bulky to move around... but if you wanted to bring it that'd be cool with me! I'll definitely have some more work to do! It would be ESPECIALLY awesome if we primed miniatures in the bathroom, with the door closed and everybody in the room.

In other painting news, I finally got tired of fighting that shitty Citadel detail brush and chopped its shit off. I hope it enjoys its new life as a petite drybrush more than its old one. I also hope it serves as an example to its cousin, Citadel fine detail brush, who is also starting to give me some bullshit. Meanwhile, I was at Michaels (Michaels the store, not Michaels Andersons) and saw what appeared to be many fine detail brushes for less than half the cost of a Citadel brush. Corporate megalopoly wins again!

While I'm a-bloggin', do any of you guys want to buy my Gameboy Advance SP? It's in a stunning red color and is in great shape! Includes charger and I'll throw in some headphones to sweeten the deal! $45 cheap!