Thursday, November 17, 2005

I wanna come play too =(

If for nothing else, to bear witness to the 500 point aluminum-foil army. With hats.

Off topic: I can't believe I'm kicking all of your asses in fantasy hockey and I have no frigging idea what I'm doing. Although, I did just find the "ranks" sorter.. which seems to at least give me an idea of who has been doing what lately and over the entirety of the season. But, I'm still lost on match-ups and whatnot.

Hey, good news: I just found out that I'm getting close to 100% in all my classes. Yay for straight A's.. I think I'm going to treat myself to a snow cone.

Oi, bad news: My video card crapped out on me. Thankfully, it's one of them BFG thangies that comes with a lifetime warranty. So, I guess that's sort of good news, but I'd rather not have to deal with the whole mail-it-there, mail-it-back shiz. At least I kept my ancient ti-4200 card around.. so the computer is at least up and running, just without teh powwwwah of the 6800GT.

Oi, dats my leg: I miss the troll song.

Oi, dats my team: Fucking waste of a season. We've lost three games by a SINGLE PLAY. That close to being in first place. Three plays. Fuck. Instead, we're all but mathematically eliminated.