Sunday, November 13, 2005

Basically, there are no cell phone games that are worth it. Even if there are one or two, I have no idea how to get them. The way to do it would be to grab the java files and install them, which you would do either by cable loading them from a PC, which is a pain in the butt, or just using your phone's browser to grab a file off a server somewhere.

But really it's not worth it. The only games I've played that are much good are some of the Gameloft ones, and Doom RPG looks good. But they cost like six bucks. I'd just buy 'em.

I bought myself a DS and so far I am hopelessly addicted to Metroid Pinball. I also bought the new Castlevania but so far I haven't even launched it yet. The thing about Pinball is that it is really hard. Just hard enough that I want to keep beating my head against it. I love it!!!

Painting tonight, I'm fired up.