Saturday, October 22, 2005

Think what I like about dabbling with the FPSs again is that it's tons of short games (well, maybe under 10 mins a pop) and when I log, I don't feel like I'm missin out on lvling and all that other mmorpg crap.

AA Seems pretty ok so far. Neat that there's offline training you kinda need to do (to get on some servers at least.) It's the same as it was on the original version, and I didn't really like basic training much, but still pretty fun game. Only really know 2 maps, but they're fun. I usually die within the 1st few minutes without killin anyone, but occasionally I get someone.

Interesting thing about it is, there's 2 teams - US ARMY and GENERIC TERRORISTS. Thing is, know matter what side you join (assault or defense) you'll see your team as US and the other team as the Terrorists. Just figured that out, hehe. Guess they don't want people killin' US troops in a game or something.

Also, if this is a recruiting tool, it more than ever makes me never wanna join the military. It shows you how easily you can die. Why would this make me wanna signup? Haha. Nutz.