Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Retraction /wipe tears

I retract my previously posted bitter statement. I had just returned from spending 5.5 hours at a car dealership trying to get a car without taking it in the ass. I felt I had taken it only slightly, then left to get Leslie some food (in their rental car cause they wouldn't let me leave the lot with my own car...) and upon returning, they tried changing the deal again. Ass-hats.

So I was bitter, and took it out on the ones that I love. I know I was wrong because immediately after posting Ryan called me and told me to suck it cause he had made changes, they just wouldn't take effect until tomorrow, so I didn't see them. Then after hanging up with Ry, Enron called immediately, and asked a question about the league. So I was SUPER wrong! You guys do care! I love you all!

NOTE: Enron asked if you could program your team lineup days in advance rather than daily, and I said yes. You could program your team for the whole season after one sitting if you wish, just change to the next day, make your roster lineup, then submit changes, and do it all again. It will take you 5 minutes to make all the changes for the week, if that.

Also, BEFORE YOU PUBLISH YOUR POST, REMEMBER TO COPY ALL YOUR TEXT CAUSE BLOGGER JUST IMPLEMENTED A WORD VERIFICATION FEATURE THAT SEEMS TO NOT WORK SO WELL AND ATE MY POST, BUT IT ONLY SHOWS UP USING FIREFOX!!!!!! WTF??!?!?