Wednesday, June 16, 2004

La Losers

In a world where everyone kisses your ass and tells you from day one that you are the only reason that something happens, you begin to believe it. I am sure everyone arond both Kobe and Shaq whisper into their ears constantly that they are the sun and the moon. I for one am glad they blew up. Maybe they will learn something from it.

If you are tired of more Reagan rancid meat covered with honey, check this article out.

In other much better and more exciting news... I will be in LA again. I am coming down the 25th in the eve and I will be returning to SF on the 2nd of July. The 25th, 26, and 27th I will probably be with Aimey the whole time, but outside of that weekend I will be about during the eves throughout the weekdays. I am also going to try and hook up with Art during the week. He is supposedly going to be down that week. I will keep all those interested posted. I have to talk with Art again.

Johnny: I have yet to talk to the Missus, but I would like to go to The Gamesday this weekend. Saturday I believe. You interested. I will post the times and stuff later.

Bortz