Sunday, May 23, 2004

Mike!!!!

The action plan for thursday should be as follows:

- Denis and Jon should come to my place and one can park in the driveway, and the other can use the guest parking pass.
- We should gather games and shiite.
- We could then drive to you Rudy if there is place to park my car over the weekend, or you can come and get us. Remember that if you get us, you will have to drop us off monday morning at like 3.30, which will be teh sux for you.
- Last year I left around 8.30pm and arrived at Jael's around 1 or 2am. I stopped for gas once, and stopped for food once.
- I then left sunday night at 10.30pm, and got home around 3am with one stop for coffee and gas on the way, although it was a bee-yatch to find a coffee/gas station open at night.

That was how I did it and it worked out well I thought, particularly when I had the wrong code to get in the gate at Jaels and had to call him and have him come out in his sweats and workboots, no shirt, to let me in. Then I ate Cocoa Pebbles, that makes any plan complete.