Sunday, May 23, 2004

Have fun storming the castle!

Its been a long time since I had a moment to blog, but I've been reading most of the time over breakfast, so just wanted to wish you guys a good time at the Con (unless I'm mistaken and its already happened?) Anyway, I wish I were coming along and all I can say is, hold on guys, it won't be long now before I'm home.

Been writing an average of 2500 words a day and now have 77,000 words of my 80,000 limit for the PhD. Pity that I've still got three chapters to write! Doh! Get out that yellow highlighter. With that you can probably imagine I've done little else.

The news these days is just so awful that its hard to make yourself stay current on it, and yet if we don't I dread to imagine what will happen. I have to admit my own schedule allows me to wander around in blissful ignorance sometimes, even though its not good.

Righto. More later on.

Myke