Thursday, May 27, 2004

Eric's Neurosis Kick In

I would like to drive too. So we can caravan, and it will still be loads of fun! My reasons are this:

- Fundamentally I have a neurosis that rarely, if ever, allows myself to be driven by others, particularly on a long drive. I just need to be behind the wheel, call it control, call it whatever, I just feel better if I am behind the wheel.

- We need more room. My project, that really isn't much of a secret anymore, won't fit in Rudy's car, and I would like to bring it. Also, it just seems wrong to bring like 3 games because of space restrictions, so I can load up my backseat with stuff too, not to mention the room freed up by me (and probably Denis) not sitting the the Scion.

- Hopefully Denis will ride with me as co-pilot.

- I think we should caravan, unless that becomes to dangerous and then we can just meet up at points along the way or something like that.

Sorry to be weird, its just this thing I have. I am prepared to take all the jokes and crap for my decision!

PS I need your address again Johnny and your parking code so we can get to your place tonight and park! Call me! nine one eight eight seven zero zero!